Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Which has the best esthetic, Procera or Empress or PFM?
• Empress has the best esthetic out of the three. The only drawback with Empress is that it has to be bonded where as Procera and PFM can be cemented conventionally.
2. Do you need the patient's partial? How long?
• Yes, we need the patient's partial for a total of four days and six if it is an out of town case. Patient can get the partial back on the third day but we will need it back on the fourth. All partial cases are rush cases.
3. Can I send a patient to the laboratory for a custom shade?
• Yes by appointment.
4. How do I get to the laboratory?
5. How many days does it take for a case to be completed?
• Normally 10 business days. Cases with multiple products such as implants, PFM's, Procera, Lava, etc. can take additional time up to 5 business days.
6. What are your shipping methods?
• We pay shipping both ways using UPS, Fedex, US Postal, and Dingman Delivery.
7. What is the warranty on your products?
• All products are covered with a 5 years workmanship and material warranty.
8. How should I take a bite registration?
• What works best for the laboratory is to have the patient close in centric and then express bite registration material in prep area only to the opposing.
9. Is the laboratory familiar with implant cases?
• Yes and we also carry analogs and abutments for Lifecore, Zimmer and we can order to your specific needs.
10. Is the Laboratory open to the public?
• No. Visits are welcome with Doctor's approval only.
11. Do you do diagnostic wax-ups?
• Yes, we do preview wax-ups where we duplicate the model and prep the duplicated model for wax-up to show before and after.
12. Does the laboratory use full-arc articulators?
• Yes, we have Denar articulators and will also work with your addjustable articulators.
13. Do you silanate the empress?
• No, we do not silanate any products. The doctor must silanate with fresh silane coupler before bonding.